MEDoctor Inc. (http://www.MEDoctor.com) is pleased to announce the release of Version 4.2 of its patented web-based symptom checker and differential diagnosis system, available at http://www.medoctor.com. The system now includes online advertising and co-registration. MEDoctor will provide live demonstrations of the new release and debut its advertising media of display banner, video, and co-registration and lead generation white label programs on the CES Expo Floor, Sands Expo, Level 1, Hall G in the APPNATION VII Marketplace Garage from January 6-9, 2016. Contact ken(at)medoctor(dot)com to confirm a demo slot.
The MEDoctor System delivers leads and data, at levels from local targeted to worldwide, to quality health care providers, physicians networks, pharmaceutical companies, and insurance carriers for a fraction of the cost of traditional media. Stop by and see the live demo on iPad, iPhone, Android Tablet, or Android Phone, on a mobile-optimized consumer platform with worldwide distribution. Advertisers with local to worldwide footprints receive information from a scalable system available to 90 percent of worldwide technology users, with local targeting through Google Display Media.
The MEDoctor System is a patented symptom checker that detects an ailment or medical condition based on the responses to a series of “Yes-No” questions posed to the user.
- Developed by 30 U.S. medical researchers
- Algorithm linked to leading clinical research sources
- Coded for 858 diseases and conditions
- Covers conditions seen in U.S. primary care and others found in international locations
- Returns the three most probable conditions as a differential diagnosis with ICD-9 codes (ICD-10 codes coming soon)
- Begins the interview by asking, “When did your symptoms begin?” and “Where is your primary symptom located?”
- Stores demographic information and all responses in a secure data repository
- Does not require user to enter any personal identifying information
- Operates on web browsers running on computers, tablets, and smartphones
Advertising Business Development contact:
San Francisco, CA
Media Relations Contact:
Marco Island, FL
Charles Kelly, MEDoctor CEO
MEDoctor, Inc., a Delaware corporation, is privately held and based in Marco Island, Florida. It was founded with a philosophy of using technology and advanced systems analysis to help individuals and health care providers become more informed and efficient. The company transformed extensive medical information into a unique, powerful, and easy-to-use symptom checker and differential diagnosis engine that is available to everyone at no cost. Corporate information is available at http://www.medoctor.com.
PriceWaterHouseCoopers Privacy and Security
Review and Risk Assessment